Call for Abstracts
The MRM2019 is a new platform for materials researchers belonging to different disciplines to exchange and discuss advanced knowledge and information about recent scientific developments and applications of advanced materials for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This meeting consists of 36 scientific symposia, categorized into 9 Clusters, and many outstanding researchers, including 7 Plenary speakers, 27 Keynote speakers, and more than 100 invited speakers will give different perspectives on topical issues impacting the fields.
Abstract submission for the MRM2019 is now open. The organizing committee of MRM2019 welcomes the submission of abstracts for your latest materials research via this conference website.
5 reasons to submit your abstract to MRM2019,
- Distinguished academics and engineers have gathered from all over the world to make your discussion fruitful.
- Present and discuss your latest research at the oral and poster sessions with such active researchers in the front lines.
- Qualities of presentations are as among the highest in the field and share the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery.
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers and grow your professional scientific network.
- Tutorial sessions are set for facilitating your understanding of a variety of topics.
We are looking forward to having your active participation to the MRM2019 and to seeing you at Yokohama, Japan in December 2019.
All abstracts including Keynote and Invited Talks must be prepared in PDF format from the template file and sent via the online submission system. Please read the following steps and practical notes carefully, sign in to the system and submit your abstract(s).
Deadline for abstract submmission is May 10, 2019.
Get Ready Your Abstract
Click the button below to download the abstract template file. Detailed information about the format is described in the template. Upon completion, please make sure it is exported in PDF format.
Create Your Account
Simply access the online abstract submission system and create your own account accordingly.
Once completed, you can sign in the system and submit your abstract(s).
In order to submit abstracts, you need to create an account on the online abstract submission system. Please enter the necessary information accordingly.
Up to two abstracts can be submitted for each account.
The acceptance notice will be released on May 31 on the submission system. Please don't forget the password to your own account.
As major revisions may affect a symposium organizer’s decision to accept your abstract, please review it carefully before submission. In the unusual circumstance of having to revise your original abstract, the online submission system enables authors to revise their abstracts up to and including the submission deadline date.
Registration and Payment
AUTHORS/PRESENTERS (including Keynote and Invited Speakers) will have to complete the registration and payment via the online system. The registration system will open in July.
Abstracts accepted for any presentation will be published online only for those who have completed their registration to this conference. The publication date is 1 Dec 2019.
Submitting Author Responsibilities
The person submitting an abstract will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring, that if accepted, the presenting author will present the abstract as designated by the MRM2019 Program Committee.
- Providing complete and accurate contact and affiliation information for ALL coauthors; correct e-mail addresses are essential.
- Ensuring that ALL coauthors have reviewed and approved the abstract’s content.
The copyright of the submitted and accepted proceeding manuscript adopted at MRM 2019, and other materials contributed to the conference are handled under the copyright policy of the Materials Research Society of Japan (MRS-J).
Personal Data Management
- Contact with manuscript contributors, participants, exhibitors, etc. for the coordination of the conference.
- Information on MRS-J itself or related activities. For this matter, the provider can cancel the receipt of notification by offering to the MRS-J secretariat office