About 5 minutes walk from exit No3 of Nihon-odori station on Minatomirai Subway Line.
The official travel agency, Leadman Universe Corporation has reserved a sufficient number of rooms in Yokohama for MRM2019 participants at special discount rates.
If you would like to reserve your accommodations, please download the application from of Leadman Universe Corporation below.
- Yu Lin
- Leadman Universe Corporation
- Sadori Heights 403, 1-4-20 Nakameguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo Japan #153-0061
- Tel: 03-3793-7545 Fax: 03-3793-7500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need visa support, please go to the following URL and fill in the required data.
Visa assistance deadline: November 5, 2019
Attendees from abroad except for citizens of Countries and Regions Exempt for VISA need a VISA to travel to Japan. Documents for VISA application and processing time may depend on the nationality of the applicant. The applicants must prepare all required materials and apply for it by themselves at the nearest embassy/ consulate general at their areas.
Supporting documents will be issued under the following conditions:
- The payment of meeting registration fee is completed.
- The payment of meeting registration fee is confirmed by the symposium organizer and/or the organising committee of MRM2019.
Learn VISA application details:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan